We have been offering
A business strategy is the concern of every business in its specific field, and it has as a central mission, its development and its long-term commercial success. The strategy development of new products has as a primary goal the opening to brand new markets everywhere – selling networks and attracting “fresh” consumer groups. So that businesses have the chance to become active in markets where they had not operated before, improving their trade activity.
Through strategic development, we will help you answer questions such as:
- How do I develop my business?
- Am I being stuck, and do I depend on a specific consumer group?
- My products are getting out of date and sales are going down! What can I do?
- How can I minimize the risk without losing what I have already acquired? Sales are steady, but the profitability is declining, what should I do?
- Is there room for development on the market? If so, which direction should I focus on?
- Is it worth the effort of continuing what I do, or should I reposition my brand on the market, and how can I do that?
Food trading policy
The planning of the trade policy triggers sales growth and enhances the loyalty of the customers. The growth of the trade and invoice policy of food products per sales network has as a main goal the creation and development of flexible business, while it also grows their added value and their competitiveness. To be more precise, when creating the trade policy, we develop a trade and invoice policy for preexistent and new customers for every category and also for new markets and products.
Successful marketing is what drives people to buy a product. For this reason, at Food For Thought we come up with a marketing plan with strategies and consistent actions that will give the consumer the motive and showcase the advantage of buying our client’s product.
What consists an all-inclusive marketing plan:
- Market and competition analysis
- Setting trade goals
- Focusing on those actions that serve the trade purpose of the product, its presentation, promotion, communication and advertisement. All activities are scheduled according to the sales network.
- Planning a budget